ARAI VX-PRO 4 SCRATCH HELMET
Make 4 interest-free payments of $130.81 fortnightly and receive your order now. Please note max order value for AfterPay is $1,000.
HURRY! LIMITED STOCK, order before it's gone!
CHOOSE CAREFULLY, no exchanges on this Product
ARAI VX-PRO 4 SCRATCH HELMET
THE NEW BENCHMARK IN PREMIUM HELMETS
ARAI VX-PRO 4 HELMET
The brand new VX-Pro 4 evolved from the much loved VX-Pro3 model. Years of experience can be found in this ultimate off-road helmet. The perfect choice for MX, enduro and off-road use. Just as found in every Arai helmet, the basic and simple organic shell shape is based on the R75 Shape concept. The absence of exaggerated edges or protrusions on the shell is not a lack of creativity, but a commitment to maintaining the integrity of the shell with real world impact performance.
- Shell Materials: In order to maximize performance, Arai precisely assemble the shell from multiple proprietary components. Super Fibre, one of the primary materials, costs up to six times more than standard fibreglass, but provides 30% higher tensile strength and increased penetration resistance. The CLC (complex Laminate construction) method demands precise and time-consuming assembly by master craftsmen from many individual pieces. Even though the bare shell is not visible after paint and final assembly, each one exemplifies the experience and the dedication of the entire Arai family.
- New Peak Design: The new VX-Pro4's peak is 14 mm longer and 5 mm wider than the previous model for improved ability to deflect roost and flying debris. To compensate for increased lift, the air outlets on the new peak have been made larger as well.
- Shell Shape: The shell itself is consistently round and smooth, maintaining the R75 Shape concept in areas above the acknowledged test line. Here, the rounded chin-bar maintains the same compact shell length with the previous model, the VX-Pro3. The result is less protrusion, which has proven to be less likely to catch and dig-in during a spill.
- Chin-Bar Vent Grill: Installed on the uniquely rounded chin-bar, the stainless mesh grill is now mounted from the outside under the exterior vent cap, and can be easily removed for cleaning or damage replacement. The vent cap is also designed to break away from the chin-bar in the event of impact.
- Goggle Strap Locator: The Goggle Strap Locator keeps the goggle strap in position even during aggressive, competitive riding. The new top rear duct centre brace, together with the side port cowlings, also assist in keeping the strap in position on the side and back areas.
- Air-Through Ducts: The new Air-Through construction of the top front vent and top rear vent covers as well as the side-port air ducts are designed to offer greatly improved ventilation efficiency, and are easier to clean and maintain than those on the previous VX-Pro3 model.
- Removable Neck roll: The all-new removable neck roll allows easy and convenient cleaning of the helmet.
- Emergency Cheek pad Release System: The revised Emergency Release Cheek pad System has the release tab repositioned and is easier to access by rescue staff.
- Shape: Intermediate oval.
Manufactured September 2014
(SKU / Part Number: AH33SCT2-7) - Please refer to our Return Policy and conduct all due dilligence before purchasing parts or accessories.
|SKU / Part Number||AH33SCT2-7|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Alessi Motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.