DUCATI SHIELD 14 ARAI MOTORCYCLE HELMET
Make 4 interest-free payments of $109.25 fortnightly and receive your order now. Please note max order value for AfterPay is $1,000.
HURRY! LIMITED STOCK, order before it's gone!
CHOOSE CAREFULLY, no exchanges on this Product
DUCATI SHIELD 14 ARAI MOTORCYCLE HELMET
Ducati Shield and Proud helmets - based on Arai's Signet-Q (US Version; Quantum ST European version) make their entrance into the 2014 collection. The pearlescent white helmet features metallic silver detailing based on the Ducati Shield logo, while a sportier version features the checkered graphics and red Ducati Shield logo. The new Arai Signet-Q is the perfect companion for sports-touring riders and their bikes. Offering unequalled, all day comfort matched to racing DNA qualities taken from the Corsair-V technology
- ScLc (Super complex Laminate construction). 40% stronger than standard glass in extension and bending resistance. Two layers of Super Fibre, one middle layer of special. The middle layer consists of a very special material, a very strong and light chemical exclusive to Arai.
- Hyper Ridgeis a reinforcement band that circles the bottom of the shell adding strength and lowering the helmet centre of gravity. Flares out for easier putting on and taking off.
- Removable interiormade in fresh and light Dry-Cool material
- Facial Contour System (FCS). A foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds makes putting the helmet on easier. The cheek pad wraps under the jaw- and cheekbone instead of mostly on the soft cheek area. FCS offers a looser with secure support over a larger area providing superior stability and comfort with minimal pressure.
- Cheek pads with EPS liner. Cheek pads are with an EPS liner to improve protection against side impacts, while the special shape allows them to follow the contours of the cheekbone perfectly for added comfort.
- CE-approved thermoformed visor, scratch proof and anti fog
- SuperAdSis LRS (Lever Release System). Makes visor changes possible in seconds, without tools or removal of the side pods. Cleaning or replacing the shield is easier than ever.
- De-Mist Lock. Visor tab pushes forward to open the shield and help to clear any fog that may appear.
- Holders. Covers the visor mechanism, while ensuring maximum shell strength and a smooth dispersal of impact energy without deep recesses in the shell surface.
- Racing closure with D-ring fastening, with button to secure the strap
- FFS (Free Flow System). Creates air under the helmet that reduces wind noise and turbulence while increasing the exhaust of hot air.
- Dual Intake. Designed for increased air en lower noise level, guiding fresh, cool air into the interior.
- Brow vents. Fresh air can enter directly to the forehead area and across the temples without the need for holes in the critical forehead area of the shell and impact absorbing liner.
- Three-position chin vent helps in demisting the visor and offering fresh, cool air to the rider
- Replaceable Vented Neck roll. Easily removed and re-installed for thorough washing or replacement. With neck exhaust to
enhance hot-air extraction from the interior. Increases the ventilation effect at the lower part of the helmet.
- One-piece rear exhaust. Extracts more hot air from the helmets interior and improves aerodynamics.
- Side vent exhausts. Produce low pressure behind the rear vent for better hot air extraction. Integrated in the shell for better aerodynamics, reduce wind noise en prevent buffeting at speed. Inside, a small foam dam helps to absorb and diminish excessive noise, without reducing ventilation performance.
(SKU / Part Number: 981024002-7) - Please refer to our Return Policy and conduct all due dilligence before purchasing parts or accessories.
|SKU / Part Number||981024002-7|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Alessi Motorcycles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.