If for any reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return (at the expense of the Customer) the unused product(s) within 30 days of delivery for an exchange to the value of the product(s). All exchanges and refunds will incur a $30.00 restocking/administration fee
Please note that there are no returns or refunds on Clearance Items.
Before you send anything back please create a Exchange Request within the Resolution Centre, all returns MUST be authorised by Alessi Motorcycles before goods are returned to the below address:
ATTN: Online Exchange
609 Hume Street, Albury
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Any packaged goods must be returned with the packaging in its original condition or may not be accepted (unless faulty). Please see the list below for things to avoid ensuring your return is accepted:
- When trying on boots please do not stand on your foot pegs as some sharp pegs can mark/damage boot soles and your return/exchange might not be accepted. If the boots do not fit or feel comfortable on the ground, they will feel no different on the bike.
- Please use due diligence in checking hard parts for correct fitment before removing from the packaging. Items, like chains will not be accepted once they have been removed from their clear plastic packages. You should usually be able to compare the new item with old/broken item while it is still in the manufacturers packaging. We do understand that this is unavoidable in some circumstances.
- Ladies, if you are trying jackets on, please remove your makeup first. Your makeup will stain the collar and your return may not be accepted.
- Please ensure all returned clothing items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). All tags must still be attached and in top hygienic condition.
WHAT CAN NOT BE RETURNED
Due to health and safety regulations we are unable to accept returns on the below items, please ensure you conduct all due diligence to ensure the item you are purchasing is 100% correct:
- Underwear including Compression Pants.
- Service Items.
If you have a faulty item that you would like it repaired or replaced, please follow the below steps:
- Raise a case within the Resolution Centre detailing what is faulty and where on the item.
- Email up to 5 images of the fault to firstname.lastname@example.org to assist with getting the case started.
- Package the faulty item up and post to us here at Alessi Motorcycles using the below address.
ATTN: Warranty Claim
609 Hume Street, Albury
Faulty items may be returned outside of the regular returns time frames providing the item is still under warranty. We aim to have your warranty claim processed within 4-5 business days of receiving; however, some faults must be approved by the manufacturer before a refund or replacement can be issued. In this case we will keep you informed on a regular basis via email updates. This process usually takes around 2 weeks and once completed you should receive your refund or replacement within 1-7 business days.
In the event that the warranty claim is declined by Alessi Motorcycles and/or the supplier the customer will be responsible for organising collection of the item(s) at their own cost or alternatively Alessi Motorcycles can freight the item back after paying a AU $9.00 return freight invoice.
Customers who return their unused product(s) within 7 days of delivery, and request a refund will receive the price of the product(s), minus the initial freight cost incurred by Alessi Motorcycles only. Customers who return a product or products for a refund will also incur a $30.00 re-stocking/administration fee. Refunds are processed into your nominated bank account or PayPal account within 4-5 business days once item is returned or approved by Alessi Motorcycles management.
Please note: Customers will be responsible for all postage costs incurred with returning any items for exchange or warranty.