SHOEI J.O MATTE BROWN HELMET
FULLY REMOVABLE, WASHABLE AND REPLACEABLE INTERIOR
Whether you ride a custom classic or modern retro, the new Shoei JO will match your ride, with no compromise on safety and comfort!
The JO is the brand-new classic styled Custom/Cruiser Open Face helmet from Shoei. Ultra-compact and Superlight, the Shoei J O combines style and safety, with an integrated visor adjustable to 3 positions to fit different profiles perfectly.
MULTI-PLY MATRIX AIM SHELL
- Shoei aim 6 layer composite shell for optimum rigidity
- 3 Shell sizes and 4 eps sizes ensure perfect size and fit from XS through to XXL
- Superlight weight from only 950 grams!
- Ultra-compact design ensures low, snug fit
DUAL-LAYER / 4 PIECE MULTI-DENSITY EPS LINER
- Multi-density EPS liner for premium impact absorbtion
- Optimised protection through eps elements with different shock absorbing levels
- No safety compromise due to visor - most helmet manufacturers sacrifice the thickness of the EPS-liner in the front of the helmet to provide room for an internal visor. This results in a big loss of safety. Shoei keeps the same thickness EPS through the entire helmet so there is no compromise to safety
DETACHABLE AND WASHABLE 3D INTERIOR
- Premium 3D comfort liner with leather edging
- Fully removable, washable and replaceable interior
- Multi-layer 3D contoured cheek pads offer maximum comfort & hold
- Non-reflective liner material around visor opening reduces reflection for enhanced visibility
- Cheek pads available in varying thickness for custom fitting
DOUBLE D-RING RETENTION SYSTEM
- Always perfectly adjusted
REAR GOGGLE STRAP
- With premium Shoei logo snap button
INTEGRATED CJ-3 VISOR
- Integrated CJ-3 visor with protection from 99% of harmful UV rays
- Adjustable in 3 positions for perfect comfort
- Accessory visor colours available separately: Clear, Dark Tint, Hi-Def Yellow
- Wind tunnel design to restrict turbulance
- 100% optically correct
(SKU / Part Number: 1114748-52) - Please refer to our Return Policy and conduct all due dilligence before purchasing parts or accessories.